- All papers have been scheduled for oral sessions only.
- A 15 min time slot is reserved for presentation of each paper. The presenter is strongly advised to
limit his performance within 12 min and to leave 3 min for questions and discussion. Session chair will
monitor the time in order to respect the timetable. In general, the regular session consists of 7 papers and takes 120 min,
thus leaving spare time at chairman’s disposal.
- Presentations should be prepared in either PowerPoint
and/or PDF format and downloaded to the computer in the
conference room from USB stick or CD. Please assure that all fonts needed are embedded into their presentation files.
Use of author’s own computer will not be allowed.
- At your conference session:
- the presenters should meet the session chair 15 min before the start of the session in order to download
their presentation to
the conference computer,
- the presenters should also prepare a short biography
(max. 10 lines, preferably printed), which should be given to the session chair and then read at the
beginning of the presentation,
- please follow the session chair's instructions and
respect time limits when presenting the paper.
Session chairs will recommend one or two of the papers in their sessions that will enter the group of papers for possible publication
in "Informacije MIDEM", Slovenian Journal of Microelectronics, Electronic Components and Materials listed in SCI-E. Ten papers will be
recommended to the MIDEM’s editor for publication.
Please note that in order to be considered for publishing, post-conference papers submitted to MIDEM have to be substantially upgraded.
Keeping that in mind, also avoid copyright issues with IEEE.